Britney Spears takes sewing lessons on tour
- Photo: PX1/(Inset) Britney Twitter/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Britney Spears Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Vevo/Promotional3 of 16
- Photo: Leonid Naidiouk/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: PX1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: STR/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Eagle Eyes/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Eagle Eyes/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: SCCA/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/Will Alexander/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Britney Spears is expanding her creative talents by taking sewing lessons from her wardrobe team on tour.
The "Toxic" hit-maker is on the European leg of her Femme Fatale trek, and she staged two shows in Sweden last week Oct. 16, 2011.
Spears used her time backstage at one of the gigs to hone her stitching skills, and posted a picture of herself at work on her Twitter.com page.
In an accompanying post, she writes, "Sewing lesson in Sweden from the wardrobe team! Sweetest ladies."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite