Spice Girls' Mel C Splits With Boyfriend After 10 Years
- Photo: FCL/ZOB/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' Pilot
Melanie Chisholm of the Spice Girls and her boyfriend, Thomas Starr, have ended their relationship after 10 years, the singer's rep confirms to the U.K.'s Daily Mail.
Dating since 2002, the British pop star and the property developer are parents to a daughter, Scarlet, 3. Weeks before their split, Chisholm spoke of her dynamic with Starr in an interview with Good Housekeeping.
"I'd like my house to be run with military precision, but, unfortunately someone else lives there -- a man!" she said. "So he scuppers that. We're probably a good combination, though, because he's very spontaneous and I like to be organized."
Chisholm, 38, also hinted that she was ready to make some serious life changes. "This year a new door has opened for me, and I'm curious to know what's going to happen next," she said. "But doing this feels like my life has gone full circle and I'm back to my original passion: performing."
In June, Chisholm reunited with her former bandmates Victoria Beckham, 38, Geri Halliwell, 39, Emma Bunton, 36, and Melanie Brown, 37, to announce details of a West End musical based on their greatest hits. Named "Viva Forever," the show previews from Nov. 27 and opens Dec. 11 at London's Piccadilly Theatre.
Chisholm is also teaming up with Bunton on her new album, "Stages." "Being back in the recording studio with the amazing Melanie Chisholm was emotional and brought back so many memories!" Bunton tweeted July 6. "Loved it!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite