Stevie Wonder hit with tax bill for $138
- Photo: Jose Luis Magana/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: CAROLYN KASTER/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
Stevie Wonder has been accused of failing to pay two tax bills amounting to $138.
The legendary musician has been hit with two $40 liens, with collection costs and penalties adding up to more than the actual tax debts.
According to TMZ, authorities in the state of California are demanding a total of $138 from Wonder, who has an estimated net worth of more than $110 million.
RELATED: Stars who owe the most in back taxes
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite