Stevie Wonder hit with tax bill for $138
- Photo: Jose Luis Magana/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: CAROLYN KASTER/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Maintains Ratings Dominance with New Anchor David MuirMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:48:00 AM
- NFL Names Former White House Staffer as SVP, Public Policy and Government AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:36:00 AM
- Leonardo DiCaprio named UN Messenger of PeaceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:29:35 AM
- Cara Delevingne Joins John Green Adaptation 'Paper Towns'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:28:00 AM
- UN names DiCaprio a Messenger of PeaceMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 10:27:42 AM
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Maintains Ratings Dominance with New Anchor David Muir
Stevie Wonder has been accused of failing to pay two tax bills amounting to $138.
The legendary musician has been hit with two $40 liens, with collection costs and penalties adding up to more than the actual tax debts.
According to TMZ, authorities in the state of California are demanding a total of $138 from Wonder, who has an estimated net worth of more than $110 million.
RELATED: Stars who owe the most in back taxes
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite