Stevie Wonder hit with tax bill for $138
- Photo: Jose Luis Magana/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: CAROLYN KASTER/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Mel Evans/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting DecisionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:38:00 AM
- Time Warner Ends Negotiations With Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:33:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Big Brother,' CBS Top Repeat-Heavy NightMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 9:12:00 AM
- Slow Box Office Thursday for 'November Man' and 'As Above/So Below&apMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:39:00 AM
- '99 Homes' brings US subprime crisis to VeniceMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 8:31:34 AM
- 'Exodus' Director Ridley Scott Explains Controversial Casting Decision
Stevie Wonder has been accused of failing to pay two tax bills amounting to $138.
The legendary musician has been hit with two $40 liens, with collection costs and penalties adding up to more than the actual tax debts.
According to TMZ, authorities in the state of California are demanding a total of $138 from Wonder, who has an estimated net worth of more than $110 million.
RELATED: Stars who owe the most in back taxes
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite