Stripper Apologizes to Fergie
- Photo: Chris Polk/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com5 of 10
- Photo: Grayson Alexander/Retna Ltd.6 of 10
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Dear Fergie: the Atlanta stripper who insists that she had a torrid October tryst with your husband would like to apologize.
Nicole Forrester, the exotic dancer at the center of the Josh Duhamel adultery brouhaha, is extending an olive branch to the pop star wife of the actor she supposedly had sex with. "I'm sorry," the 34 year-old tells Extra.
At the time of the one-night stand, she explains "I thought, 'Nobody's gonna find out. It's not gonna hurt anybody . . . I'm sorry that I didn't think of it like I think of it now."
Things have been tough for Forrester since the news broke. Her son even told her "'you're disgusting. I didn't know you had sex with him,'" she claims. She says that she has quit stripping for good after her kids requested she "never do it again."
One thing she won't apologize for: speaking out. The affair is "the truth," she insists. "Too bad [Josh] can't just admit it."
The 37 year-old actor still texts her, she says. One message from Duhamel said "Wow, you are scared?" Forrester says. "I kept telling him I don't want any part of this."
The dancer also resents being called a homewrecker, given Fergie's apparent devotion to her husband.
"She's standing by her man, so obviously I'm not wrecking the home too bad, huh?"
One other thing: her night with the married movie star wasn't the best sex she's ever had. "No, I don't think that was it," she sniffs.
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite