Style Profile: Justin TimberlakeRelated: Style Profile, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, Jessica Biel, Justin Timberlake
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com1 of 17
By Drew Mackie
Transforming from a boy band-er into a one-man pop cultural superpower in only ten years, Justin Timberlake grew up right before our eyes. It follows, then, that his clothes evolved too -- from the absolute worst of the '90s to designing his own chic line today. Because Timberlake so successfully escaped the *NSYNC-era mall rattiness, he gets the honor of Wonderwall's first-ever male Style Profile. Check out his fashion highs and lows over the years.
Exhibit A: Justin at the premiere of his new movie, "The Social Network." Who watching his early career would have expected such a simple, classy suit style on the red carpet? And his glasses make him look downright "Mad Men"-esque. For us, that's a good thing.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite