Surprise! Mariah and Nick's Baby Shower 'Not Too Over-the-Top,' Says Eyewitness
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Fame Pictures4 of 7
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Brian Prahl/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Girls': About That Vomit SceneMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:08:00 PM
- Fox Cancels Raising HopeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 1:07:00 PM
- 'Psych' Star James Roday Cast in CBS Comedy Pilot 'Good Session'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:43:00 PM
- TNT Reveals Premiere Dates for Falling Skies and New SeriesMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Machinima Raises $18 Million in Financing Deal Led by Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 12:38:00 PM
- 'Girls': About That Vomit Scene
What, no diamond-encrusted butterflies or mink teddy bears?
Soon-to-be parents Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon had a surprisingly low-key baby shower in Beverly Hills on Sunday evening.
Held at the rooftop Conservatory Grill at Montage (a boutique hotel), the bash "was very elegant and not too over-the-top," an eyewitness tells UsMagazine.com.
Pregnant with a twin boy and girl, Carey, 41, and hubby Cannon, 30, arrived in their Rolls Royce Phantom and greeted guests upstairs, where the black-and-white eatery was decked out with pink and blue flowers and balloons.
Well-wishers checked out the panoramic city views as they munched on appetizers and toasted with champagne.
What did the superstar couple get from their pals? Two elaborate stuffed giraffes, gorgeous baby blankets, luxe clothes, plus books and bath toys.
"Mariah and Nick seem very excited and anxious about finally having their babies," the party witness tells Us. "He was doting on her the entire night, rubbing her back and getting her water. He really takes care of her and wants to make sure she is comfortable."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
From Crowd Ignite