- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dead at 74MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 2:19:59 PM
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally Drive Their Kids Into the Woods in 'Kings of Summer'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 2:01:34 PM
- 'American Chopper's' Paul Teutul Sr. Lands New CMT Series 'OrangMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 1:59:24 PM
- 'The Big Knife' With Bobby Cannavale Ending Broadway RunMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 1:53:16 PM
- Bernard Waber, children's author, dies at age 91MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 1:48:39 PM
- Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dead at 74
Taylor Swift has promised her fans they'll never hear her complaining about life in the spotlight -- because whining celebrities are "obnoxious."
The "Love Story" singer is forever followed by paparazzi, but she has no problems giving up her privacy when she considers what some of her fans have to put up with.
She tells U.S. TV chat show host Ellen DeGeneres, "I think it's just obnoxious if I complain about anything.... I hear people talk about, like, "Oh, the intrusions on my privacy.... There are a million other jobs you could have had. And for me, I've just come to an acceptance of the fact, this is my life."
Swift continued, "If somebody wants to hide a relationship or has privacy issues then we don't have the same viewpoint. For me, it's just like, 'Live your life.' If people happen to take pictures then... you laugh about it in the car afterwards."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite