Tamar Braxton gives birth to a baby boy
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Arnold Turner/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert are now the proud parents of a baby boy! The "Love and War" singer broke the news via Twitter on June 6. Posting a picture of three blue teddy bears surrounded by sunflowers and balloons, Braxton wrote, "He's here!"
The first-time parents have yet to release any additional details, including their son's name. Braxton, 36, announced her baby news during a March appearance on "Good Morning America." During the couple's baby shower at the Hotel Bel-Air in L.A., in May, "The One" singer told Us Weekly she had been blessed with a "great" pregnancy.
"I have a lot of energy. I'm always upbeat and everyone has to tell me to sit down somewhere," she laughed. "But I feel amazing!"
The R&B diva -- who craved potato chips while carrying her baby boy -- said her famous siblings had given her plenty of parenting advice. "I think the one that sticks out the most is be the best mom you can be and always focus on your family first," Braxton recalled.
Record executive Herbert, 43, told Us he was "elated" to be starting a family with Braxton, whom he wed in 2008. "I'm looking forward to just love her more and being a great father to her child," he said.
The new parents currently star in the WE TV show Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of "Braxton Family Values." The second season premieres in September.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite