Tamar Braxton gives birth to a baby boy
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Arnold Turner/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential CandidateMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:28:00 PM
- Sneaky 'Better Call Saul' Teaser Billboard Pops Up in Albuquerque (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:11:00 PM
- Chernin Group, AT&T to Buy Controlling Stake in FullscreenMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:09:00 PM
- 'Justified' EP Taylor Elmore Signs Overall Deal With CBS Television StudiosMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 12:00:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Michelle Fairley to Rise Again on ABC's 'ResurMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 11:58:00 AM
- Darth Vader Polling Higher Than Every Single Likely 2016 Presidential Candidate
Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert are now the proud parents of a baby boy! The "Love and War" singer broke the news via Twitter on June 6. Posting a picture of three blue teddy bears surrounded by sunflowers and balloons, Braxton wrote, "He's here!"
The first-time parents have yet to release any additional details, including their son's name. Braxton, 36, announced her baby news during a March appearance on "Good Morning America." During the couple's baby shower at the Hotel Bel-Air in L.A., in May, "The One" singer told Us Weekly she had been blessed with a "great" pregnancy.
"I have a lot of energy. I'm always upbeat and everyone has to tell me to sit down somewhere," she laughed. "But I feel amazing!"
The R&B diva -- who craved potato chips while carrying her baby boy -- said her famous siblings had given her plenty of parenting advice. "I think the one that sticks out the most is be the best mom you can be and always focus on your family first," Braxton recalled.
Record executive Herbert, 43, told Us he was "elated" to be starting a family with Braxton, whom he wed in 2008. "I'm looking forward to just love her more and being a great father to her child," he said.
The new parents currently star in the WE TV show Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of "Braxton Family Values." The second season premieres in September.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis to Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler, see more celebs who love beach PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite