Tamar Braxton gives birth to a baby boy
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Twitter2 of 9
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Stefan Jeremiah/WENN5 of 9
- Photo: Arnold Turner/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Terrence Jennings/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert are now the proud parents of a baby boy! The "Love and War" singer broke the news via Twitter on June 6. Posting a picture of three blue teddy bears surrounded by sunflowers and balloons, Braxton wrote, "He's here!"
The first-time parents have yet to release any additional details, including their son's name. Braxton, 36, announced her baby news during a March appearance on "Good Morning America." During the couple's baby shower at the Hotel Bel-Air in L.A., in May, "The One" singer told Us Weekly she had been blessed with a "great" pregnancy.
"I have a lot of energy. I'm always upbeat and everyone has to tell me to sit down somewhere," she laughed. "But I feel amazing!"
The R&B diva -- who craved potato chips while carrying her baby boy -- said her famous siblings had given her plenty of parenting advice. "I think the one that sticks out the most is be the best mom you can be and always focus on your family first," Braxton recalled.
Record executive Herbert, 43, told Us he was "elated" to be starting a family with Braxton, whom he wed in 2008. "I'm looking forward to just love her more and being a great father to her child," he said.
The new parents currently star in the WE TV show Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of "Braxton Family Values." The second season premieres in September.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite