Taylor Hanson, Wife Welcome Daughter, Wilhelmina Jane
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: DC5/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FSN-F/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
And baby makes seven!
Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, welcomed daughter Wilhelmina Jane on Tuesday, a rep for the rocker confirms to Us Weekly.
Taylor, 29, and Natalie, 28, who wed in June 2002, are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 7, River, 6, and Viggo, 3.
This summer, Natalie turned to Nameberry.com readers for help choosing a name for the newest addition to her and Taylor's brood.
"Thinking back on all the children's names has helped give me a fresh perspective in choosing the name for the baby girl we are expecting in the fall," she wrote. "It has helped remind me how the right name seems to come at the right time, and how, no matter how 'perfect' the choice, it will only be a part of all this little person will become."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite