Taylor Hanson, Wife Welcome Daughter, Wilhelmina Jane
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: DC5/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FSN-F/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
And baby makes seven!
Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, welcomed daughter Wilhelmina Jane on Tuesday, a rep for the rocker confirms to Us Weekly.
Taylor, 29, and Natalie, 28, who wed in June 2002, are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 7, River, 6, and Viggo, 3.
This summer, Natalie turned to Nameberry.com readers for help choosing a name for the newest addition to her and Taylor's brood.
"Thinking back on all the children's names has helped give me a fresh perspective in choosing the name for the baby girl we are expecting in the fall," she wrote. "It has helped remind me how the right name seems to come at the right time, and how, no matter how 'perfect' the choice, it will only be a part of all this little person will become."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Tia Mowry-Hardrict chats motherhood, surviving child stardom, parenting advice for Duchess Kate and more with Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Alessandra Ambrosio talks to Wonderwall about getting fit for the VS Fashion Show, her thoughts about Kate Upton, and more.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite