Taylor Hanson, Wife Welcome Daughter, Wilhelmina Jane
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: DC5/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: FSN-F/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From Resolution
And baby makes seven!
Taylor Hanson and his wife, Natalie, welcomed daughter Wilhelmina Jane on Tuesday, a rep for the rocker confirms to Us Weekly.
Taylor, 29, and Natalie, 28, who wed in June 2002, are already parents to Ezra, 9, Penelope, 7, River, 6, and Viggo, 3.
This summer, Natalie turned to Nameberry.com readers for help choosing a name for the newest addition to her and Taylor's brood.
"Thinking back on all the children's names has helped give me a fresh perspective in choosing the name for the baby girl we are expecting in the fall," she wrote. "It has helped remind me how the right name seems to come at the right time, and how, no matter how 'perfect' the choice, it will only be a part of all this little person will become."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite