Taylor Momsen, 17, Gives Female Fan a Lap Dance in Barcelona
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter3 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos, PacificCoastNews.com/Wonderwall4 of 16
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Seth Browarnik/WorldRedEye.com/.7 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News8 of 16
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Daly/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Pictures15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Pretty reckless, indeed!
Taylor Momsen performed a very intimate show on Wednesday in Barcelona. The Pretty Reckless frontwoman, 17, straddled a female fan and gave her a lap dance mid-concert!
While Momsen wore a black sleeveless shirt, the recipient of her affection was clad in only a black bra
The former "Gossip Girl'" star doesn't shy away from controversy; just last month she flashed her bare breasts in concert, and once joked that she "f**ked a priest."
Tell Us: Was Taylor's performance edgy or over-the-top?
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite