Taylor Swift buys $20 million penthouses in New York -- report
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Facebook4 of 16
- Photo: Instagram5 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: ABUS/GSI8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Taylor Swift/Instagram11 of 16
- Photo: Instagram12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA15 of 16
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Taylor Swift has reportedly purchased duplex penthouses worth $20 million in New York.
RELATED: Celebs out and about with their pets
Swift is allegedly the mystery buyer of two luxury units in the Big Apple's TriBeCa district, properties that were previously owned by "Lord of the Rings" director Peter Jackson.
He listed the adjacent duplex penthouses, which cover the top two floors of a boutique building, in November for $19,950,000.
In January, rumors swirled that Swift was scoping out apartments in Manhattan, and last month, the TriBeCa lofts were sold for an unspecified price to an unknown buyer.
When combined, the massive penthouses boast seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms and wrap-around terraces.
Swift also has properties in Nashville, Tennessee, Beverly Hills and California, and a beachfront mansion in Watch Hill, Rhode Island.
RELATED: Celebs at the beach
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite