Taylor Swift Buys Parents a $1.4 Million Estate
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Kika Press/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
More proof their little girl is all grown up? Taylor Swift recently bought her parents, Andrea and Scott Swift, a $1.4 million home in Nashville, Tenn.
The three-bedroom, 5,000 square-foot estate, built in the 1920s, was recently renovated and boasts a blue stone terrace and a massive outdoor fireplace. "It's an incredible house," a source close to the 21-year-old Grammy winner tells the new Us Weekly.
"Taylor's been visiting her parents there and she's so excited for them."
The Swifts are not the only ones in need of a change-of-address form. Their famous daughter, who splits her time between Nashville and California, "just bought a beautiful home for herself in L.A.," adds another source.
"She is in L.A. so much -- and she was paying a fortune in hotel charges!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite