Taylor Swift Buys Parents a $1.4 Million Estate
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: Beiny/Slater/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com3 of 11
- Photo: Retna Ltd.4 of 11
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 11
- Photo: Kika Press/Pacific Coast News6 of 11
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
More proof their little girl is all grown up? Taylor Swift recently bought her parents, Andrea and Scott Swift, a $1.4 million home in Nashville, Tenn.
The three-bedroom, 5,000 square-foot estate, built in the 1920s, was recently renovated and boasts a blue stone terrace and a massive outdoor fireplace. "It's an incredible house," a source close to the 21-year-old Grammy winner tells the new Us Weekly.
"Taylor's been visiting her parents there and she's so excited for them."
The Swifts are not the only ones in need of a change-of-address form. Their famous daughter, who splits her time between Nashville and California, "just bought a beautiful home for herself in L.A.," adds another source.
"She is in L.A. so much -- and she was paying a fortune in hotel charges!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
From Crowd Ignite