- Photo: Rolling Stone/.1 of 2
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Taylor Swift graces the cover of Rolling Stone's latest issue, where she gives a revealing interview on "falling hard" and having no rules when it comes to love, and of course, her highly scrutinized relationship with a Kennedy.
Taylor defends herself against the notion some people have that she falls into serious relationships too quickly, arguing that you can't care about what everybody thinks in order to fall in love.
"The way I look at love is you have to follow it, and fall hard, if you fall hard. You have to forget about what everyone else thinks," she says. "It has to be an us-against-the-world mentality. You have to make it work by prioritizing it, and by falling in love really fast, without thinking too hard. If I think too hard about a relationship I'll talk myself out of it. ... I have rules for a lot of areas of my life. Love is not going to be one of them."
But Taylor does reveal herself to have almost overly romantic tendencies when it comes to love.
"I love the ending of a movie where two people end up together. Preferably if there's rain and an airport or running or a confession of love," she says.
And then there's the decor of her Nashville condo.
"It's a whole Peter Pan, 'Alice in Wonderland' structure here. It's what the inside of my brain looks like, essentially."
But although she was involved in relatively short relationships with both John Mayer and Jake Gyllenhaal, according to Taylor, her relationships are always fully formed -- she doesn't "hook up."
"No," she says definitively. "Where's the romance? Where's the magic in that? I'm just not that girl."
On her latest relationship with 18-year-old Conor Kennedy, Taylor clearly reads the negative press surrounding them, though she tries not to.
"How did I kidnap him?," she responds, referencing reports that she "kidnapped" him by flying him to Nashville, Tenn. "You can't kidnap a grown man! These are serious accusations now! It's an interesting way to spin something into a story. See, this is why I don't read stuff."
And about crashing a Kennedy wedding, which Kathie Lee Gifford confirmed on the "Today" show?
"I have no idea what happened there. I think that story was based on the biggest misunderstanding, 'cause I would never knowingly show up somewhere that I thought I wasn't invited to," she explains. "And I would never want to upstage anybody."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 17, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 16, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 15, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 14, 2013
- 7 Most Outrageous Gwyneth Paltrow Quotes
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 10, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 9, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 8, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 7, 2013
- 7 Best Bikini Bods
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 3, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 2, 2013
- 7 Wonders of the Wall for May 1, 2013
Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
Florence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite