Taylor Swift Cuts Her Hair, Shares Picture on Instagram With Ellie Goulding
- Photo: Instagram1 of 22
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet2 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 22
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 22
- Photo: NGRE/GSI6 of 22
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters7 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 22
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP9 of 22
- Photo: Jason Kempin/WireImage10 of 22
- Photo: @pauleyp/Twitter11 of 22
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN12 of 22
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN13 of 22
- Photo: FPA/FAMEFLYNET/Wonderwall14 of 22
- Photo: Lionel Hahn/StarTraks15 of 22
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA17 of 22
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram18 of 22
- Photo: Taylor Swift/Instagram19 of 22
- Photo: @taylorswift/Instagram20 of 22
- Photo: Instagram21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Taylor Swift will have considerably less to work with the next time she tries to dramatically flip her hair in concert, as she did at the 2014 Grammy Awards on Jan. 26. The "All Too Well" singer chopped off her long locks on Tuesday, Feb. 11, debuting a chic, much shorter cut via Instagram.
"London, I could never thank you enough," she captioned the photo, which shows the 24-year-old songstress posing alongside Ellie Goulding. "See you next time! PS: short hair, don't care. (!!!)"
Prior to revealing her new 'do, Swift posted a video via Instagram of several friends gathered backstage in London to watch her cut her hair. "We don't do anything without an audience, do we?" she joked, as the camera panned around the room.
This is not the first time the country-pop superstar has changed up her look. Though Swift has been sporting a much sleeker 'do -- plus bangs! -- for a few years now, she was once known for her super-wavy tresses. She also tried out some hot-pink highlights for her 2012 music video "I Knew You Were Trouble."
Tell Us: What do you think of Taylor Swift's new haircut?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite