Taylor Swift: I'm Really Smart Unless I'm in LoveRelated: Celeb Gloss, Taylor Swift
- Photo: Mario Testino/Vogue1 of 9
By Molly McGonigle
Say what you want about Taylor Swift, but the girl seems to have some lasting power. For the last few years, Taylor Swift has cemented her status as one of the most popular ladies in music and is now enjoying the view after her climb to fame -- including landing the coveted Vogue cover. See what Taylor had to say to the fashion magazine about being in love, why she hates working out, and how she is working on savoring the moment.
On being in love:
"I think I am really smart unless I am really, really in love, and then I am ridiculously stupid."
Get out the vote
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite