Taylor Swift: I'm Happily Single
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Samantha Shrader/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TaylorSwift.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Allan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: AD3/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
Taylor Swift didn't take the bait.
The beautiful Grammy-winning singer, appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Wednesday, was creatively quizzed by Ellen about her love life, but she kept her story straight: There's nothing to see here.
Swift, who was on to promote her new fragrance Wonderstruck, was asked by Ellen, "Does your boyfriend like the way it smells?"
"I don't have one!" Swift, 21, said. "I keep telling you that ... I just don't. I, for real, don't have a boyfriend. I sit by myself and I watch 'Law & Order.'
"I don't have a boyfriend -- I don't even have like kind of a boyfriend -- I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now!"
"That's pathetic," Ellen joked.
Swift, who's been seen out with hunks like Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal in the past, said she didn't want to have a boyfriend just for the sake of having one.
"I want to be the girl that when she falls in love it's a big deal and it's a rare thing," she explained.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian, Emma Stone, and Solange Knowles all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite