Taylor Swift: I'm Happily Single
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Samantha Shrader/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TaylorSwift.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Allan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: AD3/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones RomanceMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:49:00 PM
- Tumblr Tops Twitter's Social TV Activity, Says New StudyMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Comedy Group Dr. God Sets Up AXS TV Show, Wraps First Feature (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: 5 TakeawaysMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
- Mean Girls Star Daniel Franzese Comes OutMSNEntertainment 4/22/2014 3:03:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: 24's Reunion, a S.H.I.E.L.D. Return and a New Bones Romance
Taylor Swift didn't take the bait.
The beautiful Grammy-winning singer, appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Wednesday, was creatively quizzed by Ellen about her love life, but she kept her story straight: There's nothing to see here.
Swift, who was on to promote her new fragrance Wonderstruck, was asked by Ellen, "Does your boyfriend like the way it smells?"
"I don't have one!" Swift, 21, said. "I keep telling you that ... I just don't. I, for real, don't have a boyfriend. I sit by myself and I watch 'Law & Order.'
"I don't have a boyfriend -- I don't even have like kind of a boyfriend -- I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now!"
"That's pathetic," Ellen joked.
Swift, who's been seen out with hunks like Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal in the past, said she didn't want to have a boyfriend just for the sake of having one.
"I want to be the girl that when she falls in love it's a big deal and it's a rare thing," she explained.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Girl!
From Crowd Ignite