Taylor Swift: I'm Happily Single
- Photo: Mark Humphrey/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Samantha Shrader/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TaylorSwift.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: Mark Allan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Damian Dovarganes/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: AD3/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: JD3/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Taylor Swift didn't take the bait.
The beautiful Grammy-winning singer, appearing on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Wednesday, was creatively quizzed by Ellen about her love life, but she kept her story straight: There's nothing to see here.
Swift, who was on to promote her new fragrance Wonderstruck, was asked by Ellen, "Does your boyfriend like the way it smells?"
"I don't have one!" Swift, 21, said. "I keep telling you that ... I just don't. I, for real, don't have a boyfriend. I sit by myself and I watch 'Law & Order.'
"I don't have a boyfriend -- I don't even have like kind of a boyfriend -- I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now!"
"That's pathetic," Ellen joked.
Swift, who's been seen out with hunks like Taylor Lautner and Jake Gyllenhaal in the past, said she didn't want to have a boyfriend just for the sake of having one.
"I want to be the girl that when she falls in love it's a big deal and it's a rare thing," she explained.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite