Taylor Swift: 'I've Never Developed That Thick a Skin'Related: Celeb Gloss, Taylor Swift
- Photo: Ellen von Unwerth/Glamour1 of 6
Taylor Swift has never been shy about sharing her emotions through music. John Mayer, for example, recently kvetched to Rolling Stone that Swift's confessional ditty "Dear John," which is widely assumed to be about him, "was a really lousy thing for her to do." But, as the 22-year-old explains in the November issue of Glamour, she never reveals who her songs are about. "How presumptuous!" she exclaims after learning of his comments.
RELATED: Read Taylor's full interview here
With her fourth studio album, "Red," due out on Oct. 22, Taylor opens up about why she'd rather sing than talk about her personal life, how her famous BFFs keep her sane and more ...
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite