Taylor Swift launches new fragrance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI/.3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: BJ/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Taylor Swift is getting back into the scent game after announcing plans to launch a new fragrance.
RELATED: Adele is Pregnant!
Following the success of her debut perfume, Wonderstruck, last year, the country music star has combined "wild berries and sugar-glazed petals wrapped in a touch of sensuality" for her latest scent.
RELATED: Celeb Kids Named After Places
The Love Story singer tells fashion website WWD.com, "Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there's that feeling of being completely enamoured - enchanted - when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection."
The new fragrance will hit U.S. department stores in September.
Get out the vote
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite