Taylor Swift launches new fragrance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI/.3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: BJ/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Taylor Swift is getting back into the scent game after announcing plans to launch a new fragrance.
RELATED: Adele is Pregnant!
Following the success of her debut perfume, Wonderstruck, last year, the country music star has combined "wild berries and sugar-glazed petals wrapped in a touch of sensuality" for her latest scent.
RELATED: Celeb Kids Named After Places
The Love Story singer tells fashion website WWD.com, "Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there's that feeling of being completely enamoured - enchanted - when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection."
The new fragrance will hit U.S. department stores in September.
Get out the vote
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite