Taylor Swift launches new fragrance
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 17
- Photo: HAUS/GSI/.3 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 17
- Photo: VM/Fame Flynet5 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 17
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP7 of 17
- Photo: BJ/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: Darron Cummings/Invision/AP9 of 17
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: WENN11 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: @taylorswift13/Twitter13 of 17
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks14 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Taylor Swift is getting back into the scent game after announcing plans to launch a new fragrance.
RELATED: Adele is Pregnant!
Following the success of her debut perfume, Wonderstruck, last year, the country music star has combined "wild berries and sugar-glazed petals wrapped in a touch of sensuality" for her latest scent.
RELATED: Celeb Kids Named After Places
The Love Story singer tells fashion website WWD.com, "Wonderstruck Enchanted is the next chapter in the story of my Wonderstruck fragrance. Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there's that feeling of being completely enamoured - enchanted - when you know a little more about that someone and still feel that strong connection."
The new fragrance will hit U.S. department stores in September.
Get out the vote
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite