Taylor Swift May Write a Song about Kanye West VMA Ambush
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: RD / Dziekan/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Pete Goddard/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDT
Could Taylor Swift write a song about Kanye West's VMA ambush?
When asked by Ryan Seacrest this morning, the 19-year-old says she might -- but not until she's recovered from the incident.
"Well, I think that in order to write a song about something, I have to have clarity and be completely sure and I'm not there yet," she said on Seacrest's KIIS-FM morning radio show Friday.
(This wouldn't be the first time the songwriter drew from her own life experiences. Last year, she released the track, "Forever & Always," about her breakup with Joe Jonas.)
Despite West's diss, the Tennessee-based singer says she was "really proud to bring the first VMA home to Nashville.
"[It's good] to know there's a Moonman on it's way to Nashville."
Her moment at the VMAs also brought her new fans.
"I got flowers from Janet Jackson!" Swift said. "It was the nicest card ever -- I took a picture of it! But it was really, really nice, and everyone was really sweet to me this week."
For more details on Swift's VMA performance -- including how she burst into tears moments before her live performance and what Swift really thinks of West -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite