Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez dance together at Met Ball after estrangement
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Gomez, 21, posted a video to her Instagram account from New York City's Met Ball of herself with Swift, 24. Captioned "sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," the clip is set to Dean Martin's 1950s classic "Volare" and shows the singers dancing in their ball gowns at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in a vintage film filter.
Swift and Gomez have been friends for years, with Swift tweeting last July that Gomez is "the closest thing I've ever had to a sister." Insiders told Us last month that their friendship was on the rocks after Gomez reconciled with on-again, off-again boyfriend Justin Bieber.
If Monday night's soiree is any indication of what's the come, the women seem to have put their differences aside. Both stars stunned at the event: Gomez in a plum Diane von Furstenberg gown with her hair pulled back and bold drop earrings and Swift in a dreamy pale pink custom Oscar de la Renta gown with an extended train and a bow in the back.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite