Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez dance together at Met Ball after estrangement
- Photo: @selenagomez/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA2 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage3 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2011/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 11
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: Invision/AP9 of 11
- Photo: WENN10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- First Look at Colton Haynes' Superhero Alter Ego on 'Arrow' (Photo)MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:22:00 PM
- Alicia Keys to Mentor Pharrell Williams' Team on 'The Voice'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:11:00 PM
- CW Pulls 'Seed,' 'Backpackers' From ScheduleMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:03:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'
Gomez, 21, posted a video to her Instagram account from New York City's Met Ball of herself with Swift, 24. Captioned "sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," the clip is set to Dean Martin's 1950s classic "Volare" and shows the singers dancing in their ball gowns at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in a vintage film filter.
Swift and Gomez have been friends for years, with Swift tweeting last July that Gomez is "the closest thing I've ever had to a sister." Insiders told Us last month that their friendship was on the rocks after Gomez reconciled with on-again, off-again boyfriend Justin Bieber.
If Monday night's soiree is any indication of what's the come, the women seem to have put their differences aside. Both stars stunned at the event: Gomez in a plum Diane von Furstenberg gown with her hair pulled back and bold drop earrings and Swift in a dreamy pale pink custom Oscar de la Renta gown with an extended train and a bow in the back.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHeating Up!
From Crowd Ignite