- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Daigoron/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Taylor Swift's former manager is suing the country star over cash he alleges she owes him.
Dan Dymtrow, who managed Swift when she was 14, has filed suit in federal court in New York.
He claims his management deals with the singer and her parents offered him a commission from Swift's career in return for introducing the "Love Story" star to music executives.
RELATED: Taylor Swift wins trademark case
In the legal papers, Dymtrow claims he's owed millions of dollars in commissions for playing a key role in Swift's career. He further alleges Swift's parents delayed signing the recording contract until after he had been fired to avoid paying him his commissions.
RELATED: See more pics of Taylor
The singer's attorney, Paul LiCalsi, tells The Hollywood Reporter that any suggestion that Dymtrow's is responsible for launching his client's career is "ludicrous."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite