Taylor Swift Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Onstage!
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
No nip slips here!
Taylor Swift suffered a wardrobe malfunction onstage Saturday night in St. Louis, but fans didn't get too much of an eyeful: the country cutie was all covered up!
During a performance of "You Belong With Me," as revealed in a video clip on the Huffington Post, the 21-year-old Grammy winner's blue dress blew up mid-song, revealing her nude underwear! Swift quickly swatted down her skirt and continued on with her lyrics.
Unlike many of her contemporaries, the "Speak Now" songstress is relatively modest when it comes to flaunting her physique. In April she told London's The Telegraph that she "[doesn't] feel comfortable taking [her] clothes off."
"I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she added. So does anyone try to talk her into sexing up her style and dressing more provocatively? "Not anymore, no," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite