Taylor Swift Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Onstage!
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day WeekendMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence, More Celebs Leaked After Massive Phone HackMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole Returns Deliver 'X Factor UK' Ratings BumpMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases New Statement, Celebs Tweet SupportMSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Taylor Swift Joining NBC's 'The Voice' as Guest Mentor (Report)MSNEntertainment 8/31/2014 3:12:00 PM
- Box Office: Guardians of the Galaxy Wins Labor Day Weekend
No nip slips here!
Taylor Swift suffered a wardrobe malfunction onstage Saturday night in St. Louis, but fans didn't get too much of an eyeful: the country cutie was all covered up!
During a performance of "You Belong With Me," as revealed in a video clip on the Huffington Post, the 21-year-old Grammy winner's blue dress blew up mid-song, revealing her nude underwear! Swift quickly swatted down her skirt and continued on with her lyrics.
Unlike many of her contemporaries, the "Speak Now" songstress is relatively modest when it comes to flaunting her physique. In April she told London's The Telegraph that she "[doesn't] feel comfortable taking [her] clothes off."
"I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she added. So does anyone try to talk her into sexing up her style and dressing more provocatively? "Not anymore, no," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Ashlee's new fiance on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite