Taylor Swift Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Onstage!
- Photo: Kin Cheung/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: JD3/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Richard Drew/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best T
No nip slips here!
Taylor Swift suffered a wardrobe malfunction onstage Saturday night in St. Louis, but fans didn't get too much of an eyeful: the country cutie was all covered up!
During a performance of "You Belong With Me," as revealed in a video clip on the Huffington Post, the 21-year-old Grammy winner's blue dress blew up mid-song, revealing her nude underwear! Swift quickly swatted down her skirt and continued on with her lyrics.
Unlike many of her contemporaries, the "Speak Now" songstress is relatively modest when it comes to flaunting her physique. In April she told London's The Telegraph that she "[doesn't] feel comfortable taking [her] clothes off."
"I wouldn't wear tiny amounts of clothing in my life, so I don't think it's necessary to wear that stuff in photo shoots," she added. So does anyone try to talk her into sexing up her style and dressing more provocatively? "Not anymore, no," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite