Taylor Swift visits young cancer patient in Omaha
- Photo: John Marshall/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: InStyle/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: Vanity Fair3 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.4 of 16
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Instagram8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: GCL/ZJE/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters13 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters14 of 16
- Photo: DYLAN MARTINEZ/Reuters15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Taylor Swift has visited a young cancer patient in Nebraska.
VIDEO: Best bikini twitpics
The singer was at Children's Hospital & Medical Center in Omaha on Saturday to see 10-year-old Lauren Hacker. The fifth-grader at St. Margaret Mary School has cancer.
RELATED: Taylor Swift's best red carpet looks
The Omaha World-Herald reports the meeting was lobbied for on social media. It was later arranged by Lauren's family and the singer's representatives.
Swift kicks off her worldwide tour Wednesday in Omaha for her latest album, "Red."
Ladies Who Cook
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite