The 10 Most Obvious Halloween CostumesRelated: Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Swift, Jon Hamm, Lady Gaga, January Jones
- Photo: AMC/Promotional4 of 11
7. Don & Betty Draper of "Mad Men"
Gentlemen, put down your fedoras. Pregnant ladies, put down your cigarettes. Arguably the best-costumed show on TV, "Mad Men" will certainly inspire a number of midcentury costumes this year. Before you break out the hot rollers a la Betty, first remember how miserable and unfulfilled she is. Doesn't really go with candy-filled fun times.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite