- Photo: WENN1 of 8
- Photo: Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: QIB/WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Sam Sharma / Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: HC/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
By Kat Giantis
Mariah Carey is keeping her lip zipped over rampant speculation about whether there's a bun baking in her oven. But Radar Online is convinced the chanteuse, who appeared to be sporting a slightly swollen belly during a weekend concert stop in Brazil, is a little more than four months along with a Nick Cannon-shaped bundle of joy.
"She's very excited," tattles a source. "She wants to wait as close to full-term as possible before going public with the news to her fans."
RELATED: Mimi pics galore
Retail price: a thrifty (for Carey) $139.99.
And while Radar says Nick is beside himself with excitement over the supposed stork visit and is allegedly kvelling to his inner circle, he played things cool during a radio interview on Monday.
"I've said it before, and I'll say it time and time again," he sidestepped. "When my wife feels like talking about whatever she wants to talk about, you will hear it directly from her."
RELATED VIDEO: Mariah to be a judge on 'American Idol'?
Besides, Cannon points out, "We all know it's extremely personal, and it is for a woman to deal with things with her body, and especially when dealing with the idea of childbirth and all that stuff."
Echoed Carey's rep to People, "I spoke to Mariah from Brazil. She is very superstitious -- and when the time is right for her and Nick to announce something, she will."
Still, the chart-topper did seem to offer a clue via Twitter.
"Seriously, I really do love it here [in Brazil]. Beautiful people inside and out!" she wrote on Saturday, before adding, "Tonite was tuff 4 me 4 personal reasons, but U got me thru!"
Read more Hot Gossip
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite