T.I. is Back in Federal Custody
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.7 of 16
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital8 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. COhen/Retna Ltd.12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Cranitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:33:28 AM
- Ooyala, ESPN's Web Video Provider, Raises $43 MillionMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:27:43 AM
- A&E Networks Rebranding Bio Channel to Lifestyle Channel FYIMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 11:09:52 AM
- Psy, Ylvis, Miley Cyrus Top YouTube's Trending Videos of 2013MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:54:55 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Adds 'Prison Break' Star Robert KneppMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 10:52:37 AM
- 'Ironside' Star Paul Mitchell Dead at 71
The details are unclear, but it seems that something about the very fancy bus he used to report to an Atlanta halfway house on Thursday caused the authorities to re-arrest the rapper, who just spent about ten months in prison on drug charges. According to his lawyer, Steve Sadow, "There appears to be confusion surrounding the method of transportation."
The Federal Bureau of Prisons wasn't really willing to comment on the matter, saying only that the rapper was "in transit" to another facility. For those interested in knowing exactly what happened, don't worry: We're sure it'll be covered in the first episode of the forthcoming reality show.
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Rocknroll
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite