Rapper T.I. writing relationship book with wife
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. COhen/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Cranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle have teamed up professionally to pen a new relationship self-help book.
The "Live Your Life" hit-maker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is making his literary debut this week, Oct. 17, 2011, with the release of "Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets" - about two childhood friends torn apart by shady dealings on the streets of Atlanta, Georgia.
T.I.'s already nearing completion on its sequel, with co-author David Ritz, and he's planning to write a third book too.
He tells XXLmag.com, "We’re right at the end of (Power & Beauty II) right now. We’re trying to figure out how to end two and begin three."
And the hip-hop star has revealed he is also working on a self-help book with his wife, former Xscape singer Tiny. In the tome, the couple will share its love advice with readers.
T.I. adds, "Tameka and I, we looking to do (a) his-and-her (sic) relationship book; how to get right and keep it tight."
The couple has been dating since 2001 and wed last year (2010).
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite