Rapper T.I. writing relationship book with wife
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. COhen/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Cranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 4:08 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 4:40:15 PM
- Police have warrant in attempted Banksy theftMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 2:54:20 PM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' Monologue
Rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle have teamed up professionally to pen a new relationship self-help book.
The "Live Your Life" hit-maker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is making his literary debut this week, Oct. 17, 2011, with the release of "Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets" - about two childhood friends torn apart by shady dealings on the streets of Atlanta, Georgia.
T.I.'s already nearing completion on its sequel, with co-author David Ritz, and he's planning to write a third book too.
He tells XXLmag.com, "We’re right at the end of (Power & Beauty II) right now. We’re trying to figure out how to end two and begin three."
And the hip-hop star has revealed he is also working on a self-help book with his wife, former Xscape singer Tiny. In the tome, the couple will share its love advice with readers.
T.I. adds, "Tameka and I, we looking to do (a) his-and-her (sic) relationship book; how to get right and keep it tight."
The couple has been dating since 2001 and wed last year (2010).
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite