Rapper T.I. writing relationship book with wife
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. COhen/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Cranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle have teamed up professionally to pen a new relationship self-help book.
The "Live Your Life" hit-maker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is making his literary debut this week, Oct. 17, 2011, with the release of "Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets" - about two childhood friends torn apart by shady dealings on the streets of Atlanta, Georgia.
T.I.'s already nearing completion on its sequel, with co-author David Ritz, and he's planning to write a third book too.
He tells XXLmag.com, "We’re right at the end of (Power & Beauty II) right now. We’re trying to figure out how to end two and begin three."
And the hip-hop star has revealed he is also working on a self-help book with his wife, former Xscape singer Tiny. In the tome, the couple will share its love advice with readers.
T.I. adds, "Tameka and I, we looking to do (a) his-and-her (sic) relationship book; how to get right and keep it tight."
The couple has been dating since 2001 and wed last year (2010).
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite