Rapper T.I. writing relationship book with wife
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/R-STEINBERG6 of 16
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Dennis Van Tine/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: © RD/Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital9 of 16
- Photo: Gregory Smith/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Amis/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. COhen/Retna Ltd.13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Cranitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle have teamed up professionally to pen a new relationship self-help book.
The "Live Your Life" hit-maker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., is making his literary debut this week, Oct. 17, 2011, with the release of "Power & Beauty: A Love Story of Life on the Streets" - about two childhood friends torn apart by shady dealings on the streets of Atlanta, Georgia.
T.I.'s already nearing completion on its sequel, with co-author David Ritz, and he's planning to write a third book too.
He tells XXLmag.com, "We’re right at the end of (Power & Beauty II) right now. We’re trying to figure out how to end two and begin three."
And the hip-hop star has revealed he is also working on a self-help book with his wife, former Xscape singer Tiny. In the tome, the couple will share its love advice with readers.
T.I. adds, "Tameka and I, we looking to do (a) his-and-her (sic) relationship book; how to get right and keep it tight."
The couple has been dating since 2001 and wed last year (2010).
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite