Tiger Woods Once Dated LeAnn Rimes
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Larry Marano/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Alan Diaz/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: LeAnn and Dean Sheremet/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Andy Fossum/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Eric Risberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Woods, now 34, and Rimes, 27, "went out a few times" before she wed soon-to-be ex-husband Dean Sheremet in 2002, says a source.
"They hooked up and everything," the source tells Us. "Tiger was really into her. He likes those blondes!"
Alas, Rimes' dad protested because he thought his teen daughter was too young to date the famed golfer, seven years her senior. "Then her dad almost had a heart attack," the source adds. "And he made her stop seeing Tiger."
Interestingly, both Woods and Rimes went on to have affairs during their marriages.
Woods recently apologized to wife Elin, 30, for numerous flings. Rimes famously had an on-set tryst with Eddie Cibrian while shooting the 2009 Lifetime movie Northern Lights (she and Cibrian, 34, are still together). Watch a video of them sneaking around
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite