Tina Turner shoots Swiss ad
- Photo: JD/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Lennox McLendon/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Robert Altman/Rolling Stone5 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Tina Turner has completed her reinvention as a Swiss miss by fronting a commercial for the country's telecommunications company.
The singer has been living in the European country since her retirement in 2009, and last year, she married her longterm boyfriend Erwin Bach in Switzerland, becoming an official citizen.
The soul star expresses how much she loves her new home in a promo for a cell phone app by Swisscom, telling viewers, "I grew up in a little village in Tennessee, but I never felt like I really belonged there. Although I didn't even know Switzerland existed back then, I always acted pretty Swiss... Somehow feeling Swiss became my state of mind, some of my friends needed time to get used to it. Switzerland didn't just enforce my private life, it also inspired my music."
She continued, "As time went by, I learned more and more about Switzerland. Like that security and discretion are people's top priorities, just like they are for me. And when I finally moved to Switzerland, it felt like home right away. It's just perfect. People respect each other's privacy, take care of each other and everyone likes to keep in touch. That's why I love being Swiss."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite