Tito Jackson's son was sexually abused as a child
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Nick Ut/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Matrix/Flynet/Fame Flynet3 of 5
- Photo: DAVE ALLOCCA/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Tito Jackson's son is convinced choreographer Wade Robson is lying about allegations he was molested by the King of Pop, because he was sexually assaulted as a child and received nothing but sympathy and support from the "Thriller" star.
Robson recently asked a California judge to allow him to make a late creditor's claim against the Grammy winner's estate after alleging he was abused by Michael Jackson between the ages of seven and 14 at the superstar's Las Vegas home and Neverland Ranch.
His claims have been dismissed by Jackson estate lawyer Howard Weitzman, who pointed out Robson denied he was ever abused by the pop star during his 2005 child molestation case, as well as attorney Tom Mesereau, who represented the tragic 50-year-old during the case and believes the dancer is just out to make money and gain publicity.
Now Taj Jackson has waded into the controversy by dropping a bombshell about his past on Twitter on Thursday, just hours after Robson appeared on the "Today" to tell his story, stating his uncle's reaction to his own traumatic experience is proof enough he would have never preyed on a youngster.
In a series of posts, he wrote, "What people will $ay and do for money and to $tay relevant is $ickening. De$perate times call for De$perate mea$ures. I will not sit back and let someone flat out lie about my uncle. PERIOD. I am writing these words knowing that the minute I press send, my life will never be the same afterwards."
He continued, "I was sexually abuse (sic). By an uncle on my mom's side of the family when I was a kid. My uncle was a support system for me and my mom. ... That is how I KNOW Wade is lying. Because I AM a survivor. My hands are still trembling. Don't forget I was living at Neverland when Wade testified during my uncle's case. I sat there and ate dinner with him and his family. I will not let them smear my uncle's legacy.
"I don't want to go on TV. I don't want publicity, I just want the truth. I always told my uncle Michael that I would take a bullet for him. I mean it today just as much as I meant it back then. I hate that Wade made me do this, this way. But since my uncle Michael is no longer here to defend himself, I will. Make no mistake. Since my uncle Michael is no longer here to defend himself, I WILL. Thank you everyone for the support."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite