Toni Braxton hospitalized with blood clots
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
Singer Toni Braxton has been hospitalized after suffering blood clots stemming from her lupus condition.
The "UnBreak My Heart" singer opened up about her struggle with lupus last year, and now the auto-immune condition, which attacks healthy body tissue, has left her in need of medical attention.
She took to Twitter on Friday to tells fans about her hospitalization. In a post on her page, Braxton writes, "Hey guys, I'm in the hospital for health issues related to lupus & blood clots, I will be home soon ... Thanks for all the love & support!"
It is the second time Braxton has been hospitalized due to the illness this year -- she was also admitted to a clinic in January after her immune system started to shut down. Braxton also suffers from heart condition microvascular angina.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Slim Down Secrets
Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel chat nude scenes and getting in shape for their film "Sex Tape" with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite