Toni Braxton hospitalized with blood clots
- Photo: Maury Phillips/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com8 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: WENN11 of 15
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After HospitalizationMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:52:00 PM
- White House Responds to Justin Bieber Deportation PetitionMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 2:41:00 PM
- White House Responds to 'Deport Justin Bieber' Petition: Is This the End for Our FMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 1:49:00 PM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- Miley Cyrus Postpones Remaining U.S. Tour Dates After Hospitalization
Singer Toni Braxton has been hospitalized after suffering blood clots stemming from her lupus condition.
The "UnBreak My Heart" singer opened up about her struggle with lupus last year, and now the auto-immune condition, which attacks healthy body tissue, has left her in need of medical attention.
She took to Twitter on Friday to tells fans about her hospitalization. In a post on her page, Braxton writes, "Hey guys, I'm in the hospital for health issues related to lupus & blood clots, I will be home soon ... Thanks for all the love & support!"
It is the second time Braxton has been hospitalized due to the illness this year -- she was also admitted to a clinic in January after her immune system started to shut down. Braxton also suffers from heart condition microvascular angina.
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite