- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP2 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/AP9 of 16
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com10 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: Breeden, Perkins, Shirley/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/Getty/.13 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP14 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Blink-182 star Travis Barker is considering hypnotherapy in a desperate bid to overcome his fear of flying following a 2008 plane crash, which claimed the lives of two friends.
The drummer suffered severe burns as he stumbled out of a blazing jet which burst into flames after failing to take-off in South Carolina, and he spent months in recovery.
Three years later, he still refuses to fly anywhere and admits his phobia has become a big problem in his professional life.
He says, "Unfortunately I can't do as much touring as I would like because I don't fly. It's an obstacle. I'm working on it though.
"I'm trying to get hypnotized, trying to talk to a doctor who retrains your brain. Maybe he'll help me fly again one day."
But there have been a lot of positives for Barker since he escaped death - he has become more health conscious after promising himself he would take more care of his body as he recovered from his injuries in hospital.
He tells Rolling Stone magazine, "I run every day now. I never ran before. In the hospital, I promised myself that if I ever walked again, that I would eat well and swim every day."
Barker has also cut meat and dairy products out of his diet and he steers clear of prescription drugs.
He adds, "I've been vegan since I got out of the hospital... and before the plane crash, I was battling a painkiller addiction. For years.
"I can proudly say I didn't even take any pain medication after I got out of the hospital. They told me I'd be on some of the medicine for the rest of my life, but I got off all of them. They made me a completely different person."
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
From the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
Khloe Kardashian showed off her svelte figure, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Who Am I?
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite