Trial set for man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson family members
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP Images for Rush Philanthropic/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson Archive/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Robert Erdmann/SELF14 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
CHICAGO (AP) -- A judge says it's time for the man charged in the slayings of three members of Jennifer Hudson's family to face a jury.
RELATED: Sober Stars
Cook County Judge Charles Burns on Thursday set jury selection for April 9 in the trial of William Balfour.
Balfour is charged with first-degree murder in the October 2008 slayings of Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
RELATED: Celebrity Rebound Couples
Balfour was the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister, Julia. Prosecutors allege he shot her family in a jealous rage because Julia Hudson was dating another man.
The bodies of 57-year-old Darnell Hudson and 29-year-old Jason Hudson were found in the family's home on the city's South Side. The body of 7-year-old Julian King was found days later in a sport utility vehicle on the city's West Side.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite