Trial set for man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson family members
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP Images for Rush Philanthropic/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson Archive/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Robert Erdmann/SELF14 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
CHICAGO (AP) -- A judge says it's time for the man charged in the slayings of three members of Jennifer Hudson's family to face a jury.
RELATED: Sober Stars
Cook County Judge Charles Burns on Thursday set jury selection for April 9 in the trial of William Balfour.
Balfour is charged with first-degree murder in the October 2008 slayings of Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
RELATED: Celebrity Rebound Couples
Balfour was the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister, Julia. Prosecutors allege he shot her family in a jealous rage because Julia Hudson was dating another man.
The bodies of 57-year-old Darnell Hudson and 29-year-old Jason Hudson were found in the family's home on the city's South Side. The body of 7-year-old Julian King was found days later in a sport utility vehicle on the city's West Side.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'The Bachelor'
From Crowd Ignite