Trial set for man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson family members
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP Images for Rush Philanthropic/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson Archive/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Robert Erdmann/SELF14 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady GagaMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:49:04 PM
- 'Swerve' Review: Jason Clarke Gives This Humdrum Noir Its Only ZingMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:15:18 PM
- Egyptian Documentary 'The Square' Wins Top IDA AwardMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 10:09:27 PM
- #ICYMI: Pop Culture's Craziest This Week- Ron Burgundy, Kardashian Christmas, 'SouMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:49:27 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'The Book Thief' Star Geoffrey Rush Heaps Praise on Co-SMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:18 PM
- Grammy Awards Nominees: 10 Biggest Snubs and Surprises From Bruno Mars to Lady Gaga
CHICAGO (AP) -- A judge says it's time for the man charged in the slayings of three members of Jennifer Hudson's family to face a jury.
RELATED: Sober Stars
Cook County Judge Charles Burns on Thursday set jury selection for April 9 in the trial of William Balfour.
Balfour is charged with first-degree murder in the October 2008 slayings of Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
RELATED: Celebrity Rebound Couples
Balfour was the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister, Julia. Prosecutors allege he shot her family in a jealous rage because Julia Hudson was dating another man.
The bodies of 57-year-old Darnell Hudson and 29-year-old Jason Hudson were found in the family's home on the city's South Side. The body of 7-year-old Julian King was found days later in a sport utility vehicle on the city's West Side.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite