Trial set for man accused of killing Jennifer Hudson family members
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP Images for Rush Philanthropic/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 17
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks5 of 17
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 17
- Photo: Tony Barson Archive/WireImage.com8 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage.com11 of 17
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage.com12 of 17
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com13 of 17
- Photo: Robert Erdmann/SELF14 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com15 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- When Activists Make Movies: The Nuclear Arms Race is Relevant Again With 'Fallout'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:03:17 PM
- Fox Shifts 'Dawn of Planet of Apes' Release to 'Fast and Furious 7 Date iMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:02:39 PM
- 'Family Stone' Director Tom Bezucha to Write Sumo Wrestling Comedy for Paramount (MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 12:01:25 PM
- Kennedy Center Names Chicago Symphony Orchestra Head as New PresidentMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:44:54 AM
- 'Bonnie & Clyde' Second Night Draws Steady RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 11:31:40 AM
- When Activists Make Movies: The Nuclear Arms Race is Relevant Again With 'Fallout'
CHICAGO (AP) -- A judge says it's time for the man charged in the slayings of three members of Jennifer Hudson's family to face a jury.
RELATED: Sober Stars
Cook County Judge Charles Burns on Thursday set jury selection for April 9 in the trial of William Balfour.
Balfour is charged with first-degree murder in the October 2008 slayings of Hudson's mother, brother and nephew.
RELATED: Celebrity Rebound Couples
Balfour was the estranged husband of Jennifer Hudson's sister, Julia. Prosecutors allege he shot her family in a jealous rage because Julia Hudson was dating another man.
The bodies of 57-year-old Darnell Hudson and 29-year-old Jason Hudson were found in the family's home on the city's South Side. The body of 7-year-old Julian King was found days later in a sport utility vehicle on the city's West Side.
RELATED: Who Said It? 'American Idol' Edition
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite