Two UK men convicted in plot to kill Joss Stone
- Photo: MARK J TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: KPE/ZWP/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RM3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RM3/Rui M Leal/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TwitPic/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Barnsley, Dome/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Eckstein/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane's Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for 'Family Guy' MoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:07:32 AM
- Jon Stewart Bashes NSA and 'World of Warcraft' Gamers in Carly Rae Jepsen Song SpoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:55:51 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Star Oscar Isaac Performs Katy Perry's 'RoMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 7:46:59 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)
LONDON (AP) — A British jury has convicted two men of plotting to rob and kill soul singer Joss Stone.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Junior Bradshaw, 32, and Kevin Liverpool, 35, were convicted Wednesday at Exeter Crown Court on charges of conspiracy to murder, to cause grievous bodily harm and to rob. They had denied the charges.
Prosecutors said the pair were arrested in June 2011, close to Stone's home in southwestern England, after suspicious neighbors reported them to the police. They were armed with a samurai sword, knives, a hammer, black bags and gloves. In their car, notes were found that implied they planned to decapitate the singer then dump her body in a river..
Liverpool was given a life sentence and ordered to serve a minimum of 10 years and eight months. Bradshaw will be sentenced later.
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite