Two UK men convicted in plot to kill Joss Stone
- Photo: MARK J TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: KPE/ZWP/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RM3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RM3/Rui M Leal/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TwitPic/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Barnsley, Dome/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Eckstein/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
LONDON (AP) — A British jury has convicted two men of plotting to rob and kill soul singer Joss Stone.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Junior Bradshaw, 32, and Kevin Liverpool, 35, were convicted Wednesday at Exeter Crown Court on charges of conspiracy to murder, to cause grievous bodily harm and to rob. They had denied the charges.
Prosecutors said the pair were arrested in June 2011, close to Stone's home in southwestern England, after suspicious neighbors reported them to the police. They were armed with a samurai sword, knives, a hammer, black bags and gloves. In their car, notes were found that implied they planned to decapitate the singer then dump her body in a river..
Liverpool was given a life sentence and ordered to serve a minimum of 10 years and eight months. Bradshaw will be sentenced later.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite