Two UK men convicted in plot to kill Joss Stone
- Photo: MARK J TERRILL/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: KPE/ZWP/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: BAR/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: RM3/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: RM3/Rui M Leal/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Tom Daskalakis/IML/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: TwitPic/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: Barnsley, Dome/Pacific Coast News10 of 16
- Photo: Eckstein/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/R-STEINBERG14 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Lawyer Claims the 'X-Men' Director Was Not in Hawaii DurinMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 11:03:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Apple Maps Discovers 'Loch Ness Monster,' World Discovers Apple Maps (Photos)
LONDON (AP) — A British jury has convicted two men of plotting to rob and kill soul singer Joss Stone.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
Junior Bradshaw, 32, and Kevin Liverpool, 35, were convicted Wednesday at Exeter Crown Court on charges of conspiracy to murder, to cause grievous bodily harm and to rob. They had denied the charges.
Prosecutors said the pair were arrested in June 2011, close to Stone's home in southwestern England, after suspicious neighbors reported them to the police. They were armed with a samurai sword, knives, a hammer, black bags and gloves. In their car, notes were found that implied they planned to decapitate the singer then dump her body in a river..
Liverpool was given a life sentence and ordered to serve a minimum of 10 years and eight months. Bradshaw will be sentenced later.
Lindsay Lohan, Lena Dunham, and Anne Hathaway all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite